Thank you http://blessedart1111.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. It’s always interesting to know what to say when someone thinks enough of your blog to send you an award. Truly a sign of love in action that I gladly will pay it forward. Her blog is about… simply life – living your best life one day at a time. Below are the people I have nominated although there were more… I try to follow the rules. (smile) Note* These questions were a challenge to answer and come up with but fun. Hugs
1. Why did you start blogging?
I’m all about love. I wanted to share why love is so important and encourage people. I don’t think that people hear that they are loved enough and it doesn’t have to come from people you know, just someone who cares.
2. Would you say you were better at written or verbal communication?
Both. Verbal because you can articulate what you want to say more accurately and people can hear what can’t be communicated vocally on paper. Written because you can express yourself more freely and comfortably without being embarrassed.
3. What’s your favorite quote and why?
Anything that edifies others and brings about a smile.
4. Which seasons do you enjoy most?
Spring, new life emerges and springs forth.
5. Describe a perfect day for you?
One where my creative juices are flowing. Another in which I can go outside and appreciate the beauty of life.
6. Aside from blogging what do you enjoy doing?
Writing, reading, music and cooking
7. Tell us something about you most people would be surprised to know?
I’m always second guessing my abilities, I’m always nervous when I have to speak in front of people and I love children of all ages, even grown ones. (smile).
8. When are you most at peace?
When I’m outside enjoying nature or listening to music.
9. If you were a drink what kind would you be and why?
Something sweet and refreshing.
10. Large crowds or intimate settings?
Here are the 10 questions I am asking the bloggers that I’ve nominated.
1. What do you want people to get from your blog?
2. What do you want people to remember about you?
3. What are you passionate about?
4. Do you consider yourself a good person/friend?
5. Use one word to describe yourself?
6. If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing?
7. What is one of your favorite foods?
8. Name something that makes you smile?
9. Name one way you show love to others?
10. On a scale of 1-10, how considerate of others are you?